Saturday, July 18, 2015

Homegirl meets the animals

I hadn't seen homegirl since she was actually homeinfant.  Nowadays she's living up to her name.  Her sweet mama came back from Sin City to run with her high school crew (and okay, her family too) for a little while and we hit River's Wish so E could meet the animals.


Kelly likes the goats and the goats like Kelly.




Gah - I haven't posted about RW since they took in Precious the sheep and her buddies.  Precious is the most aptly named animal in the world.  She was abused pretty horrifically before being rescued and is the most loveysquishybabydoll in all the world. 








I could show you a picture of us just like this from 15 years ago.  But it's in a scrapbook in some box in the basement, and I'm comfortable on the couch.  Another time. 


 S
Kit's in the throes of auction prep right now.  I'm taking a break from it this year and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad.  I do get itchy to pitch in when I see the work going on, but that's not any way to cure burnout.  So this year I'll attend as a guest and I will eat and drink and bid my bank account dry.  It's gonna be good.

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment